Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Be Daring, Be Bold, Be You

  I was reminded days ago that my battle plan to life had worn out and served it purpose. I could no longer read the coordinates and was dwelling on missed missions. The past few days I have tried to redefine the perfect missions, the perfect comrades, and the plan that will win the war.

What I've discovered in the battle field of life is to: be daring, be bold, but always be YOU. I know you all are sayin' that is fundamental. We all know to be ourselves, to take risk, and to dare cross another path or chase another dream. Believe me, I knew that fact as well. However, when the stresses, the demons, and life drags you down you can lose your grip or rather your sense of urgency in winning the war.

When I was brought onto this Earth...I couldn't have fathomed the paths and trials I would have to face. As those became exposed to me I slowly equipped myself with the essential toolbox. I mean at the time I thought the lessons were pretty essential. However, like we as individuals are always evolving...so is our essential toolbox.

Of course, not all the contents are changed and sometimes we are lucky enough to inherit a bigger tool box to store more of these infinite wisdom's in. Though each individuals tool box is composed of different tools...this simple phrase can find its way inscribed if not on the tool box itself but in your heart.

I challenge you to adapt or review your battle plan. As a part of my newly drafted plan I am going to genuinely smile more and worry less. I am going to love wholeheartedly and give without the intent of receiving anything in return. So, are you ready to Be Daring, Be Bold, but most importantly Be YOU?

No comments: