Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Heart ache

No, this isn't the typical heart ache. It's not one that will be accompanied by steel guitar and whining fiddle. This is the heartbreak that comes with fear, with wonder, and with questions.

I want him to be the one. I want her to see me happy. I want life with him to be my reality instead of my fantasy.

However, now he is hurt. He is laying in a  hospital bed miles away and I can't do anything. I can't help him or his mom and friends. I am helpless for him. I cant make him smile or even laugh.

I have slept a total of 3 hours anticipating updates about his jaw surgery. I don't know what it is but I love him. I care so much that my heart automatically puts it into overdrive and pulls into the love station. Though, he has a girl. She is everything he could want. Smart, Beautiful, stock contractor. I cannot compete with her.

So this is the heart ache that accompanies a dream. A dream shattered because there is no way God wants us together. if he does then maybe its patience that im lacking. Though this man is goregeous beyond belief and yes I just called a man goregeous. How would we fit together. All I know is I cant stop thinkin about him. My mind constantly thinks of him. So here is too another restless night. Another hope for a dream come true!

No comments: