Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weight Loss Journey

So as of yesterday I told myself enough is enough!

I've been overweight it seems for as long as I remember! My parents chart its start back to puberty but in my mind I've always been a little heavier then the rest of my family! My weight is my hidden insecruity. I mean I work at a retail store that promotes Big is beautiful! Do not get me wrong I believe a lot of women that are bigger are indeed extermely beautiful. However, when I look at myself...I know the weight has to go.
 That may sound very hypocritical and I may be falling in the trends of what the media feeds as beautiful but when you see a complety different person inside while you stand at the mirror in the mornin' well you'll understand!

So today at 8:30 we went on a walk! I must admit towards the end I was wishin' I could just quit but I didn't. However, I need to invest in a good pair of tennis shoes.

I hope monday my thyroid results come in negative so I can just keep movin' forward like all things in life!

Gonna knock off the lbs and keep em off!

No comments: