Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I weigh in at the docs after the first two weeks of my lifestyle change. In the 2 weeks I have found a love affair with Pineapple and Zumba! My mom says she can tell I have lost weight. I am not sure I can see any difference but what I do know is that I feel a lot better.

I am taking this time to remind myself of who I am. Renergize my confidence meter and most of all  become the person I WANT TO BE.

My motivation: Gosh lordy gee part of it is the boy. I love the boy. I know its love because my heart freakin smiles before my mouth does. However, I know I am probably not his type and I do not want to ruin his current relationship. however, his momma and I are getting close and I love it! I never imagined this when I was eighteen that I would be this close with him and his family.

I am gonna be the girl I want and get my cowboy and I guess if thats so wrong...so be it! The race is on. This girl aint gonna be tamed!!

No comments: