Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July

 Everytime this day comes around I cant help but be so gracious of my freedoms. I also cant help but love that within my freedom comes the right to write. I know sometimes I feel like my writing has no substance...no volume but then I look underneath. Behind the words are so undefined voice. It reminds me that each of us has a voice.
Each of our voices is what combined to create and make this country something to be celebrated.
Our founding fathers looked into the enemies eyes and declared that monarchy was not were this lands best interst lies.

I may have never been a huge political buff or found only big events in history facisnating but I am proud to have grown up here. Proud to have taken what Ive learned here to a foreign country so many years ago.

Put today...I will celebrate my country the only way I know how! With a smile and gratitiude!!

No comments: