Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Poetry corner

Here is some of my poems...I don't consider myself a poet by any means but wanted some feed back...if you like em or if you think people would buy a book full of ones like this!!!

THANKS

------------------------------------------------------------------------>
This one is called Feel


I feel like a stranger

I feel all alone

I feel helpless and hopeless

With no place to go



I feel like a gambler

Risking it all

I feel like a begger

Wondering what went wrong



I feel like a child

So young and niave

I feel like an adult

Still striving to chase my dreams



I feel like a burden

To heavy to carry

I feel like a bird

Without wings



I wish I could shake this

I wish it would go away

I wish I would feel worth it

I wish today everything

Would just be

OKAY
---------------------------------------------------------------->

I titled this You won't win

Your nothing but memories
Your nothing but tears
You’re nothing but an addiction
Your nothing but fears

You try to contain me
You try to hold me back
You try to leash me
You want me to come back
You strike at my heart
You strike at my soul
You strike at my mind
You want me to lose all control
You want to be my master
You want to be my boss
You want to be my lover
You want to be my  friend

I’m tired of running
I’m tired of fear
I’m tired of forgiving
I’m tired of tears
You can’t have me
You don’t deserve this
You can’t rip me apart
For nothing
You won’t win
Like this
------------------------------------------------------------------------->

the last one of this blog...its untitled
We refuse to give in
We refuse to let go
We refuse to turn left
But it’s so hard to control

Our time together is fleeting
Our time together is scarce
Our time together seems to evaporate
Our time together disappears

You can’t freeze this
You can’t hide the truth
You can’t disguise your love
You can’t just let it go

Why did this happen?
Why did this have to end?
Why did you lead me on?
Why did I we commit a sin?

Where am I to go?
Where am I to hide?
Where am I to wander?
Without anyone passing by







No comments: