Monday, August 8, 2011

Why must we complicate things?

Why must we complicate life and love? Why must we hold ourselves back from the things we vision for ourself when really life is about living? Why must we not reach for the adventure and settle for the same routine?

Life is short and in that short time we should love unconditionally. Laugh at the small things. Find the finest things within ourselves. Dance to the music and even create our own beat.  To smile when we want to frown. To cry when the tears should fall.

In the game of life its not about sitting back its about taking the drivers seat and making things happen.

I know I am one to complicate things. To listen to my head more than my heart. To question my gut when it's right. To wonder if what I am doing is wrong.

So...dance in the rain. Find peace in the eye of every storm.

Let's uncomplicate the things that matter so that we ourselves can live Free, Happy, and Unstoppable.

No comments: