Monday, August 1, 2011

I AM NOT GONNA FEEL BAD

So time changes everything...a true statement. 2 and a half years ago I thought you were charming. I thought that for once I may had found something that was missing in my life. 2 and a half years ago I lost my best friend and had to go home to say goodbye to my right hand gal and you fell in love with someone else. I don't blame you.
   Feburary she broke your heart and I let you needing me get to me. As the last couple of weeks before I graduated drew near I let you in and you spinned me these web of lies. I dont regret any of it because I am not one to regret things in my life.
    I was honest with you. You were smothering me. You were almost telling me that wanting to lose weight for myself was wrong? I am sorry you waited to hear if I was moving away or staying to start somethin with me. I am sorry I suppose that I honestly told you that I couldnt see myself with you. I however guess honesty is not the best policy in all cases.

Listen here...if you truly loved me before you would have fought the infatuation. You would have waited. You would have done x number of other things.

SO NO I DO NOT FEEL BAD! I AM NOT THE BAD PERSON HERE! I AM LOOKING OUT FOR MY DREAMS AND IF THAT PISSES YOU OFF I AM SORRY! So I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR FRIEND BUT WE WOULD HAVE NEVER CUT IT AS LOVERS AND FOR THAT I DO NOT FEEL BAD.

No comments: