Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Beautiful story from the wreckage

I am going to go off randomly on this small exercept of my autobiography I suppose. Off the chart to not focus to much of the story at hand but rather explain to you how I have come to the conclusion on my life outlook. My life outlook is to find a beautiful story from/ among the wreckage.

I could recall, and just deleted multiple paragraphs depeciting some of the darkness moments in my life. I suppose the night I wrote them the tears and pain were what drove me to write those lines. However, I am a write who writes what she believes and I didn't believe that my pity party was truthful enough to explain this said philospy.

What those paragraph's reperesented was my hearts anger towards those blackened moments of my life. The moments that for some reason my heart has merely blocked and my heart has caged. As I wrote those lines it didn't feel any less uncaged so to say. However, as I write these lines...I feel this beautiful philopsy spinning inside my head and smile.

I have gone through lots of things: I have a hard time mentioning being 16 and touched and kissed by your boyfriend as being rape, but when I did wake up and noticed him touching me in ways I didn't want, I feel its mental hold sometimes. I have lost my best friend in a car accident. As a child I had promises broken. I have fallen for guys only to get it shoved back and forgotten. I can ramble on about scrapping my knee riding my bike and all kinds of stuff people classify as mentally grueling but I won't because I KNOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE IT WORSE THAN I DO! So it is why I want to give them a little ounce...maybe a glimpse at Hope.

I think that moments in life that don't go your way or lead you into darkness are just rough patches that you beautiful story must detour through. Said detours have the ability to make us or break us. I want you to not Break , but  TO MAKE YOU STRONGER. For as I have grown up I have realized more beauty in my life than pain. I have seen many more smiles, than tears (even if 2011 did catch up on the tear count).

So, if you feel like there is no where to go. There is. Turn to your story and tell the detour that this is only temporary and you are only one small part of MY BEAUTIFUL STORY!

SMILE, HUGS, AND BLESSINGS! WE CAN DO IT! WE CAN MAKE IT!

No comments: