Friday, January 13, 2012

Jump with me....A poem


I want to open your eyes

I want to see you smile

I want the days before I see you to fly by

I want the nights to be decreased by miles

I want to hold your hand

I want to feel your kiss

I want to walk with you in the sand

I want those moments that can’t be missed

I want to be in your arms

I want to feel your warm breath

I want to be lost in your charm

I want to be with you so don’t forget

I want to tease you

I want to need you

I want to capture you

I want to freeze you

I want to live for love

I want to die for loss

I want our hearts to soar

I want us to not be at war

I want these things

These things I do want

For it is you who entices me

It is me who intrigues you

So what are we waiting for?

What is there to lose?   

No comments: