Tuesday, January 24, 2012

THE FRIEND ZONE: An Optimistic Girls ideology

So, I am 23 and I have been single for 7 years and counting! That is a long time. I have had chances and havent jumped at the chances for various reasons. However, there are a few guys I am so glad that we never jumped over the friend zone.  I know...you are all laughin' at me at this point. Why would I be happy that cute guys didnt want to be my boyfriend?

I am happy because I will always have a piece of their heart. I also have their trust. They are cool with breaking down and telling me whats truly wrong. I am someone they see as noble, trustworthy. Something that cant be ruined by time coming in between us.

There is three who means the most to me and I am sure 2 of them know who they are. I wish guys could be optimistic about the friend zone thing.

While yes, I cannot wait to be in love. As a romance writer I dream of having that undeniable can't let you go kind of love...I am also honored to be such a strong woman that guys respect my opinions, ideas, and truths.

So, the next time someone friend zones you Smile...because they obviously think your pretty darn awesome.

Blessings and Well Wishes

No comments: