Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Believe, Dream, Inspire

Thank my grandma for inspiring this chapter.
__-____________________________________________

 My whole life: at least how I can conceptualize it into small minute particles has circumnativated around these three words. From the time I was a young child...I believed anything that anyone told me. Although, as I grew up I could better judge the information that came my way. The best part of being little and believing in things is not having to have proof. If it is something that you are so passionate about there is no way in the world it is wrong. I suppose it is why the bible says to have faith like a child.

However, in my adult life believing in the Lord is something I constantly work on. Prehaps its for the fact that I also believe so concretely in my dreams. Although, it could be that as a child no one told me to believe in him but as life took twist and turns I knew I couldn't live without him. I believe strongly that he has a grand plan for me. One with great substance and much happiness. It just seems like they dont aline with my dreams.

Dreams: I do it. With and without my eyes closed. In recent years I have seen lots of dreams fall into the battle lands. which for a dreamer MAJORLY SUCKS! I had to give up hopes on my best friend and I marryin these two goregous rodeo cowboys. I have had to give up on my dream of Texas: at least for a little while. I have always believed in the beauty of my dreams because in some way it will keep making me great and also help me bestow greatness upon the world. I have had friends who have believed in my dreams a lot and none more than my angel girl. However, in recent years I have found a friend who also believes in her dreams and we call ourselves: Cowgirl Dreamers.

The inspire part I suppose is a mixed bag of tricks. As a writer I hope to inspire others who have always liked to play with words to be comfortable enough to write what they feel. I have four nieces and nephews and I want them to know that no matter what roadblocks or detours live throws at them...that they can overcome it. I also want to inspire girls like me- with a lack of self-esteem- that they are WORTH IT! I want them to know that you don't have to be a bright shiny diamond to be worth it to a man or the world!

So, as I continue to strive towards my dream career with Doc Freeman (he works for the professional bull riders INC.) I will never stop Believing in the plans and pathes that the Lord has given me. I also will remember that at each step of the journey to inspire people as the world constantly inspires me!

God Bless and Love Without Fear,

Stevie

No comments: